Perfectly scaled to ½” / 13mm for small dogs and puppies, this luxurious and fashionable Royal Stewart Tartan Harness is handmade using a really great quality ribbon on a red webbing.
- Modern design
- 3 Sizes for small and tiny dogs
- Easy to measure – measuring guide below
- Very easy to fit
- Perfect for shorter leg breeds
- When fitted correctly, difficult to reverse out of
How to measure your dog – Here is a tape measure you can print if you don’t have one https://bowsandwhistles.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/measuringtape-A4.pdf
- Take a soft tape measure and stand your dog in front of you with their back to you (or sit them on your lap if they’re very tiny!)
- Starting at point (B) pop the tape measure around their neck (A), cross it over at their shoulder blades (B), round the chest just behind the front legs (C) and back round to the starting point (B). You should have a figure of 8 pattern with your tape measure.
- Take this measurement and pick a size listed below. ie if your measurement is 18″/46cm you need and XXXS harness.
XXXS Harness – Size 16-20” / 41-50cm
XXS Harness – Size 19-23” / 48-58cm
XS Harness – Size 22-26” / 56-66cm