These O’Toms Tick Twister Clipbox are a simple and effective tool for removing ticks quickly, easily and painlessly from your pets or yourself.
Tick season in the UK is usually March to June and August to November but can be picked up all year round.
By cradling the tick’s body without applying pressure to the abdomen, this minimises the transfer of tick-borne infections. Removing the tick in a twisting motion rather than pulling makes it a safe way to remove ticks completely! When using a Tick Twister to remove the tick, you twist in whichever direction is most comfortable for you.
- 5 fabulous colours to choose from
- Shaped handle and angled hook for ease of use.
- Safe to use on people and animals.
- Can easily disinfected or sterilised.
- Made from recyclable plastic which is resistant to ether and most solvents.
- Can incinerated without producing pollutant chlorine fumes.
- 8 x 5cm (3 x 2″) great size for pockets
O’Toms Tick Twister Clipbox contain 2 Tick Twister hooks with a silicone grip, a large one for removing engorged ticks and a small one for removing small ticks (from 1/10 of a millimetre).
Allowing the user to hold the tick without compressing it and remove the tick using a twisting motion rather than pulling. This technique is safe and remove ticks completely!
Here’s a handy video on how to remove ticks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j36Cw7utM7E